- Patients are seen by appointment.
- Emergencies receive top priority. There may be a wait for an appointment if an emergency is in the building.
- We provide estimates for our services. You have the right to request an estimate for any services before treatment is rendered. If you decline or fail to ask for an estimate, it is YOUR responsibility to assure that you have enough funds for the day’s appointment.
- We ask that all dogs be on a leash and all other pets be in a carrier or container of some sort.
This statement is to inform you of our financial policy.
We at Community Animal Clinic are dedicated to making top quality care available to you and your pet. We know that providing the best in care for you and your pets is important to you. Our financial policy is intended to facilitate excellent service to you while minimizing our administrative costs.
First and foremost, if you have financial constraints please inform the staff of this fact BEFORE services are rendered. You have the right to request an estimate of service cost at any time.
In order for us to provide the highest quality care to all our clients and their pets, payment is due at the time service is provided. We DO NOT offer payment plans.
For your convenience we offer the following Payment Options:
- Check (Checks will be verified through a third party. If your check is declined you will need another form of payment.)
- Visa, Mastercard or Discover
- CareCredit—a third-party financing plan we offer as a dedicated line of credit to cover your pet’s veterinary care needs.
- Flexible financing payment plans
- No annual fees or prepayment penalties
- Quick application process over the phone or online at www.carecredit.com
- No fee to apply
- Subject to credit approval
Outstanding balances will be subject to finance charges at the rate of 1.5% per month (18% annually). If your pet is admitted for care a deposit may be required. If you have any questions about our financial policy, please ask. We are committed to providing you with the most positive experience in veterinary care.